Honey Nut Biscotti

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From Kally Tea

Ciao a tutti! Here is a treat that tickles the senses. Taste the authentic Italian baked biscotti, with hand roasted pistachios, and a little honey flakes adding a touch of sweetness, all blended into a mix of rich Indian and Ceylon black teas. Baked goods! Oh Mama Mia! What can be better while sitting in your own café?

About Kally Tea View company

Thanks Nicole for the sample! This one is really good. It’s probably my favorite of the three teas you sent me. It is sweet, the base isn’t too bitter, and it is very inviting. There is a slight hint of flavor at the beginning of the sip that’s a bit interesting/don’t know if it’s my favorite; but it’s still very nice.

Nicole

I’m glad you like it! I think Kally has very smooth teas, overall.

Tamm

Yes, I think over time I got too used to having to deal with the large amount of finicky blacks that I have from Adagio. I’ve never had so many problems from other companies.

I won this when Kally Tea ran their last contest! I have been not enthused by the last few flavored blacks I’ve tried, however, this was OH SO YUMMY! You can see the shaved almond slices in the tea, and it brewed into a delicious medium body black tea with a nice brisk base and definite almond flavor. I added a bit of honey to enhance the natural honey flavor and sipped on it all morning.