Tropical Heaven Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

• “Backlog: A really delightful flavored Oolong. The Oolong is sweet, creamy and slightly vegetative, and this melds nicely with the notes of tropical fruit. Floral notes also complement these...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes
  • “I love tropical teas. There's something very refreshing about pineapple flavorings in tea. I also love oolongs more with each day--they're very hard to mis-steep, and no matter how you mistreat...” Read full tasting note
    bluebelle 385 tasting notes

From Kally Tea

This luscious treat begins with an exciting characteristic green Oolong. Then we’ve added marigold, safflowers and finished with tropical flavoring. The aromas and the tastes that unite in this tropical delight make you just want to…

“LIMBO!! How low can you go?” (Insert island music here…)

About Kally Tea View company

Backlog:

A really delightful flavored Oolong. The Oolong is sweet, creamy and slightly vegetative, and this melds nicely with the notes of tropical fruit. Floral notes also complement these flavors. I tasted notes of peach, mango and papaya, with a distinct pineapple note.

Here is my full-length review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/02/19/tropical-heaven-oolong-from-kally-tea/

I love tropical teas. There’s something very refreshing about pineapple flavorings in tea. I also love oolongs more with each day—they’re very hard to mis-steep, and no matter how you mistreat them (wrong temperature, too long steep time, etc. etc.) they almost never taste bad. We all have those moments when we’re too tired to make a perfect cup!

This is a very natural “tropical” taste. There’s definitely pineapple, along with some papaya, maybe? It’s a nice mixture and goes well with the green oolong base. It’s definitely identifiable as an oolong but the fruit is also present. Neither is overshadowed by the other. I’m liking this blend! Maybe not a must-have, but it’s a good fruity oolong.