This one is simply divine…so light and yet so flavorful. The second you smell it, you know its going to do good things to your stomach.
A must for chamomile lovers!
“This one is simply divine...so light and yet so flavorful. The second you smell it, you know its going to do good things to your stomach. A must for chamomile lovers!” Read full tasting note
“This one is magic! Pure magic!” Read full tasting note
“I am so excited to finally discover a product that tastes good and is super effective as a digestive. I would say that its also mild enough to have several times day. You can taste a hint of the...” Read full tasting note
Eaters Digest for Digestion
ONE BOX CONTAINS 12 TEA BAGS
Contains Natural and Organic Ingredients
Daily Use Recommended
» When can I drink it/What is it for?
- Anytime or For Digestion, Flatulence, Bloating, Indigestion, Constipation, Overeating, After meals daily, Early morning as a cleanser
» What does the tea taste like?
- Eaters digest is a mild, soothing tea with chamomile and fennel as the prominent flavors.
» How do the ingredients work in my system?
- The tea is a safe and thoughtful blend of carminative (herbs that expel stomach gas and relieve bloating) and digestive herbs.
• Anise is very widely used as a stomachic and for relief of flatulence and colic.
• Carom Seeds aid in digestion.
• Cardamom is a tonic for the digestive system.
• Chamomile is known to soothe digestion and relax the gastro intestinal tract.
• Dill Seeds work well for the treatment of gas and nausea, especially from sudden changes in diet.
• False Pepper is a stomachic and is used for flatulence, indigestion and bloating.
• Fennel aids digestion, fights abdominal cramps and improves bad breath.
» Are Accompaniments Recommended?
- This tea can be sweetened using cane sugar. The taste can be enhanced with lemon and honey.
» Is it safe for children?
- Yes, Most ingredients in this tea are used in the preparation of gripe water for colic. This tea is safe and recommended for babies and children over 6 months.
Company description not available.
Eater's DigestTraditional Medicinals
Eater's DigestKarma Blends
DigestByron Bay Tea Company
DigestiveBanff Tea Co., The
DigestHouse of Steep
I am so excited to finally discover a product that tastes good and is super effective as a digestive. I would say that its also mild enough to have several times day. You can taste a hint of the chamomile but what really makes it soothing is the cardamom flavor. There are definitely more flavors hiding in there, but my palate is not sophisticated enough to identify those very well.
My boyfriend and I are big foodies and we have both found this tea to really help us with the bloating and being regular. So I think this one is really worth a try.
The only downside is that these teas are only available online as of now. I haven’t found them in any grocery or even tea store. However, their shipping is quite cheap. I cant wait to try the other teas in their gamut.