Eaters Digest for Digestion
ONE BOX CONTAINS 12 TEA BAGS
Contains Natural and Organic Ingredients
Daily Use Recommended
» When can I drink it/What is it for?
- Anytime or For Digestion, Flatulence, Bloating, Indigestion, Constipation, Overeating, After meals daily, Early morning as a cleanser
» What does the tea taste like?
- Eaters digest is a mild, soothing tea with chamomile and fennel as the prominent flavors.
» How do the ingredients work in my system?
- The tea is a safe and thoughtful blend of carminative (herbs that expel stomach gas and relieve bloating) and digestive herbs.
• Anise is very widely used as a stomachic and for relief of flatulence and colic.
• Carom Seeds aid in digestion.
• Cardamom is a tonic for the digestive system.
• Chamomile is known to soothe digestion and relax the gastro intestinal tract.
• Dill Seeds work well for the treatment of gas and nausea, especially from sudden changes in diet.
• False Pepper is a stomachic and is used for flatulence, indigestion and bloating.
• Fennel aids digestion, fights abdominal cramps and improves bad breath.
» Are Accompaniments Recommended?
- This tea can be sweetened using cane sugar. The taste can be enhanced with lemon and honey.
» Is it safe for children?
- Yes, Most ingredients in this tea are used in the preparation of gripe water for colic. This tea is safe and recommended for babies and children over 6 months.
» Are there any warning/precautions?
- Please consult your healthcare provider before using if you are hypersensitive to ragweed pollen. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.