Heavenly Huckleberry

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dinosara

• “This tasting note is more a pouting note. I bumped into my Lupicia handy cooler today while it was drying and it smashed on the ground and shattered. :( :( :( I literally use it every day to make...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1851 tasting notes

From Kitchen T.L.C.

A rare and unique twist on the Rocky Mountain favorite huckleberry. Blended with smooth and delicate white tea, your first sip with rock your world!

Ingredients: Bai Mudan white tea, black currants, huckleberry, currant leaves, natural flavor

About Kitchen T.L.C. View company

This tasting note is more a pouting note. I bumped into my Lupicia handy cooler today while it was drying and it smashed on the ground and shattered. :( :( :( I literally use it every day to make iced tea for lunch. I had to go and buy a replacement right away. Still so sad.

This was the last thing I cold steeped in it, but unfortunately it wasn’t successful. Sometimes flavored whites come out bitter and overdone even just overnight. I guess I’ll try it for a shorter time… Eventually.