Samovar

Edit tea info Last updated by Karen

• “This is one of the most uniquely satisfying cups I've had in a long time. Strong citrus scents while brewing give way to smooth cinnamon and cloves on the palate. This is my go-to tea for...” Read full tasting note
    UltimateWombat 1 tasting notes
  • “This is one of the few teas I'll drink without milk. I got it on a trip to Alaska a few years ago and keep meaning to restock. It is delightful, though - spicy and sweet with clove, cinnamon, and...” Read full tasting note
    ksteimle 7 tasting notes

From Kobuk

Hand mixed in Alaska using the same recipe we have used for over 40 years. This black tea contains just the right blend of cinnamon oil, cloves, granulated lemon and orange peel.

About Kobuk View company

This is one of the most uniquely satisfying cups I’ve had in a long time. Strong citrus scents while brewing give way to smooth cinnamon and cloves on the palate.

This is my go-to tea for anyone that’s new to the world of tea. So far I’ve hooked 100%

This is one of the few teas I’ll drink without milk. I got it on a trip to Alaska a few years ago and keep meaning to restock. It is delightful, though – spicy and sweet with clove, cinnamon, and orange. Definitely one of my top teas.