Organic Herbal Tea with Cinnamon, Clove and Saffron

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “*missB* sent this one my way and admittedly i figured these could be easy quick sipdowns while i made honey bran muffins :) It's been a long day that's not quite over but i am SUPER happy with how...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4923 tasting notes
  • “Again, really tasty (although I prefer the Mint, Lemongrass and Saffron more). Slightly sweet from the apple, cinnamon and clove for a bit of... spice? Almost like a heavily mulled, spicy cider,...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1116 tasting notes

From Krocus Kozanis Products

Orange peel*, hibiscus* cinnamon* (19.8%), apple*, clove* (4.9%), natural flavors, saffron-krokos kozanis* D.P.O. (1.1%). *Product of organic farming.

10 sachets per box, 1 sachet = 4 cups.
90C / 194F for 4-5 minutes.

About Krocus Kozanis Products View company

missB sent this one my way and admittedly i figured these could be easy quick sipdowns while i made honey bran muffins :) It’s been a long day that’s not quite over but i am SUPER happy with how the house is starting to come together. I’m really liking the time we’re taking with everything…it’s just been fun.

This cup of tea? reminds me of cookies..or baking..or something, which i think is the result of the cloves in this one. Not a bad cup and for sure it’s an interesting one, so thanks for sharing missb!

Again, really tasty (although I prefer the Mint, Lemongrass and Saffron more). Slightly sweet from the apple, cinnamon and clove for a bit of… spice? Almost like a heavily mulled, spicy cider, with again that hint of creaminess from (assuming) the saffron. There are things in here I normally avoid (apple, hibiscus) and I still really love this.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves