Nilgiri Organic

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From KTeas

From a lesser-known region in southwest India than the more popular tea-growing regions of Assam and Darjeeling. Still, the Nilgiri is a delicious full-bodied black tea grown in perfect environmental conditions for quality, tasty teas. Great hot or iced.

About KTeas View company

This one’s a sample from LiberTEAS! Trying to get through a couple straight blacks tonight that I’ve yet to try so I can leave them for my aunt and uncle to drink, since I’m done my vacation in a few hours, and am headed home. Tear.

Aroma is reminiscent of bagged teas… of course, it then occurs to me that CTC nilgiri for iced tea is… common? I don’t know, those kind of associate in my head. Either way, a bit light (my fault), but no astringency, and really not too bad. It has that sort of fruity quality I associate with say, Lipton bagged tea, but is really quite a bit better.

I could drink this again, but instead I’ll leave it to see if the aunt and uncle may enjoy it more!

Loving this!

Deliciously bold, hints of malt, caramel-y undertones. It has some real gusto. I love a good Nilgiri and this one is as good as any that I have tried (at least recently that I can remember). I love that it’s organic too.

I have a nilgiri from another company I need to try. Thank you for the reminder. This one sounds awesome!