Earl Grey Polish blend N° 18

Edit tea info Last updated by Ysaurella

From Kusmi Tea

Blend of black teas from China and Ceylon flavored with natural essences of bergamot, lemon and lime. Created shortly after the birth of the Earl Grey tea. Russian Blend.

About Kusmi Tea View company

I got this tea because I bought a tin of Anastasia, figure that one out!

I bought a 250g tin of Anastasia tea, or I thought I did, but I actually got this tea instead, and the reason I know that is:
1. I have bought many Anastasia tins, and a single teabag, and they all tasted nothing like this tea.
2. I have smelled the Earl Grey Polish blend, in an actual Earl Grey Polish blend tin, and it smelled like the “Anastasia tea” I have, so it’s actually an Earl Grey Polish blend tea I have.
Eww.

This tea smells VERY lime-y and VERY lemony, but has less bergamot in it than the other citrus fruits I think.
The taste is bitter compared to other great quality teas (still not as bitter as Lipton).
The aroma of the steeped tea is very soapy and smells very much like some cleaning agent. Not my favorite scent, but it is very Polish, that is for sure.
I was not planning to buy a tin of this, but unfortunately I did it anyway…
By the way, I wouldn’t buy it again. Definitely not my favorite cup.