Green Tea
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Sivasubramanian

From Kusmi Tea

Blend of maté and Chinese green tea flavored with lemon and lemon grass. The combination of maté and green tea makes Detox the perfect drink to detoxify and reinvigorate the body throughout the day.
Detox is also refreshing and delicious if served iced in the summertime.

We suggest to enjoy this tea during the whole day.

Main flavor: Lemon, lemon grass

About Kusmi Tea View company

From reading the ingredients I didn’t think I was going to like this tea. When I took a sip I got lemon, pepper and smokiness! Very interesting! Almost like smoked paprika with a hint of lemon. This is a much more savory tea than I am used to, but I’m really liking it!

Tastes the way freshly mown grass smells. No thanks. Glad this was a free sample.

I agree with the “too lemony” crowd on this. I tried this at a cafe and ended up putting about three tablespoons of honey in it before it was drinkable. Not a ringing endorsement. I did like the idea of the tea though, so I made a mixture of green tea (gunpowder as it’s dirt cheap in the Asian markets) mate, and mint. I used a 2-1 green tea to mate ratio. It is a nice digestive tea, for evening and has little caffeine. I guess it’s detoxifying because the mate and the green tea are diuretics.

I think I get why the other reviewer was talking about cigarettes… I only steeped for 3 minutes but definitely noticed a strong smokey flavor — in an unpleasant way. It really overpowered the lemongrass and green tea for me. I was disappointed by this tea, especially after hearing all the hype. Hopefully their BB Detox tastes better!

Resteeping resulted in a much better tea, but I don’t think I’ll buy this one.

I didn’t like this tea when I first tried it. Then my friend, who is a pretty avid tea drinker, tried it and loved it so much she’s going to buy a whole tin of it on her next order. So I tried it again.

Didn’t love it the second time, either. The lemongrass is all I taste, and truthfully lemongrass will forever be associated with savory foods to me, so having it in tea just reminds me of poultry. Not a great association. I’m not very impressed with the base tea either. This is, for me, a mediocre tea that offers nothing special.

This tea is said to make you eliminate toxins and clean your sistem, iN MY PARTICULAR CASE i NOTED NO DIFFERENCE, it is very herbal and strongly citrused, It needs to be very hot, so you can steep it correcty, otherwise it makes a weak tea, It was a present and I love it, overall is a nice tasting tea ….. very very lemony and green tea is very present in this one.