Blue Detox

Green Yerba maté Blend
Green Tea, Mate, Mint, Natural Pineapple Flavor, Rooibos, Stinging Nettle Leaves, Sunflower Petals
Earth, Floral, Grass, Mint, Nutty, Pineapple, Spices, Wood, Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

2 Images

• “This strange blend has been my go to cup for the last week or two. The house is undergoing some major renos, and I’m pretty sure this, along with a few other teas, are what has kept me...” Read full tasting note
    CrowKettle 655 tasting notes

From Kusmi Tea

Plunge into the heart of the Caribbean with this exotic and fruity blend of maté, green tea and rooibos flavoured with a note of savory and captivating pineapple. Its voluptuous texture awakens the senses for a moment of escape and pure well-being.

Full List of Ingredients: Green tea(36%), Rosehip seeds, Maté (17%) Rooibos, Mint, Pineapple flavouring, Guarana seed, Nettle leaves, Sunflower petals

About Kusmi Tea View company

This strange blend has been my go to cup for the last week or two. The house is undergoing some major renos, and I’m pretty sure this, along with a few other teas, are what has kept me sane.

It’s somewhat dry, medicinal, and grassy, which I find pleasantly unpleasant. It also tastes of sunscreen beach days and toasty pineapples, which is simply pleasant.

The word “detox” generally has me roll my eyes, and I’m not sure the flavour profile would please the majority of people, but Blue Detox still made my repurchase list!

Flavors: Earth, Flowers, Grass, Mint, Pineapple

gmathis

It’s unusual to see a healthy/detox blend that doesn’t lead with lemony, minty stuff. Sounds kind of tasty…