Marrakech Mint Tea

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Juliet Earth

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This tea i taste it in Florence. Its WOW! i totally advice to all green tea lovers this good quality green tea mint. I loved the fact that comes with a FILTROFOGLIA bag which means if for many...” Read full tasting note
    juliet_earth 21 tasting notes

From La Via del Tè

Marrakesh Mint green tea is made from China Gunpowder green tea blended with refreshing Moroccan mint. Packaged in a silken tea pouch, our gourmet teabag, this blend will whisk you away to cascading waterfalls deep in the mountains of Morocco. Host friends and family with this lively green tea brightened with mint cultivated on a mountain in Tiznit.

About La Via del Tè View company

1 Tasting Note

This tea i taste it in Florence. Its WOW! i totally advice to all green tea lovers this good quality green tea mint. I loved the fact that comes with a FILTROFOGLIA bag which means if for many cups of the same bag which is quite cool since the tea its pretty good. I like it with very hot water and slowsly drink it since like that the sweet refreshing flavor can come into my mouth and remind me that im in Florence.