Artichoke Tea

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by

From Ladophar

Product description not available yet.

About Ladophar View company

seykayay sent me some of this tea. I didn’t realize it was an herbal until after I was already sipping it…which is probably not a bad thing, since I’ve already had 2 pots with caffeine since I’ve woken up.

This is different, but good. It’s earthy, and vegetal, but slightly sweet. On the finish, it’s a bit like cocao nibs blended with steamed, buttered veggies. Sounds gross, yes, but it actually works!!

Thanks, seykayay, for this sample! I’ll definitely have to check the international sections of my grocery stores for this, or the Vietnamese section of Jungle Jim’s.

I could find next to nothing on the company that produced this. As a result, I don’t know if it’s pure artichoke, or if it was blended with other things. I hate actual artichokes, but this “tea” smelled delicious; shades of fennel, chicory, and licorice root in the scent. Taste-wise, it was a little woody on the foretaste – like dandelion root – but settled to a creamy center like unsweetened vanilla bean or cocoa nibs. There as a faint impression of artichoke hearts…but it was thankfully minor.

PS ~ Thanks to SeykayYay for my sample of this. :-)

LauraR

This tea scares me.

Geoffrey Norman

Then I probably shouldn’t tell you about the Cucumber White I still have to try.