Melange du Cap

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by cteresa

• “This tea is amazing! It's so chocolaty, it's sweet and smooth. And its caffeine-free and has no sugar ! What more could I ask for? I love my flavored, sweet blacks, but I end up drinking a whole...” Read full tasting note
    ssajami 137 tasting notes
  • “Thank you *Dustin* for sharing this with me. It is actually a very nice rooibos tea. The base is present but mostly as a mere stage on which the real chocolate flavors shines. The vanilla also adds...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1966 tasting notes

From Le Palais des Thes

Native to South Africa, the Aspalathus linearis, or Rooibos bush as it is commonly known, is a different plant from the tea plant, which gives a pleasant beverage with no caffeine and almost no tannin.
Mélange du Cap is a delicious blend of red tea, splinters of cocoa and vanilla pods.

About Le Palais des Thes View company

This tea is amazing! It’s so chocolaty, it’s sweet and smooth. And its caffeine-free and has no sugar ! What more could I ask for? I love my flavored, sweet blacks, but I end up drinking a whole pot, and in the evening that is way too much caffeine. This tea is my solution.
It is great with and without milk.

1966 tasting notes

Thank you Dustin for sharing this with me. It is actually a very nice rooibos tea. The base is present but mostly as a mere stage on which the real chocolate flavors shines. The vanilla also adds a slight sweetness to balance out the rich chocolate taste. Very nice indeed.