Icy Mint (La Menthe Glaciale)

Green Tea
Biting, Peppermint
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

From Le Palais des Thes

Rediscover the classic fragrances of tea with our icy mint tea!

A green tea from China
With intensely fresh mint
All-natural extracts

Discover a tea flavored with a unique fragrance taken directly from nature: icy mint. This tea brings together the fresh, peppery aromas of mint leaves and the vegetal notes of a delicious long-leaf green tea, harvested in China. Refreshing!

Each box is decorated with delicate watercolor-like touches of icy green. Contains 3.5oz / 100g of tea.

About Le Palais des Thes View company

This is absolutely amazing! This is one of the best ‘minty’ greens I have ever had! I like this both hot and cold even tho it was designed to be a ICED tea. From their new line of Iced Teas…this is wonderful! Les Plaisirs Purs! YUMMERS!!!! I’ll be sharing the rest of this with Liberteas and Azzrian and I hope the enjoy it, too!

This is another one from the Palais des Thés mini-tin set I bought on MyHabit a little while ago. I must admit, I’m a bit scared of this tea. It managed to make the entire package smell like peppermint extract… And not in a good way, either. This one is also a sencha green base, and it has a very harsh and strong peppermint aroma that doesn’t really appeal to me… Hopefully it’s not as strong when steeped.

Luckily, the aroma has toned down a bit in the steeped tea, although it still reminds me more of straight-up peppermint oil rather than the leaves themselves. The mint is a little too much for me in the taste itself, it’s almost tingly in my mouth. This one is definitely not for me, heh. :P

Flavors: Biting, Peppermint