la Fleur d' Oranger

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Awkward Soul

• “Looks like today is going to be a heating pad and icepack kind of day. Typical life of being in brazilian jiujitsu, something is always hurting. Today? shoulder and knee. Totally worth it though, I...” Read full tasting note
    awkwardsoul 1035 tasting notes

From Le Palais des Thes

Rediscover the classic fragrances of tea with our orange blossom tea!

- a green tea from China
- with sparkling notes of orange flesh
- all-natural extracts

Discover a tea scented with a unique fragrance taken directly from nature: orange blossom. This tea combines the velvety texture of green tea « needles », harvested in China, with the delicate fragrances of orange blossom. Sweet and sensual!

Each box is decorated with delicate watercolour-like touches of ethereal orange. Contains 3.5oz / 100g of tea.

170F / 75C for 3 minutes.

About Le Palais des Thes View company

Looks like today is going to be a heating pad and icepack kind of day. Typical life of being in brazilian jiujitsu, something is always hurting. Today? shoulder and knee. Totally worth it though, I almost caught a purple belt in a shoulder lock during sparing. Almost.

Drinking this tea iced. This time, it came out a little better. There’s a orange candy tang right at the end, but rest of the cup is very grassy. Meh. Much better hot, but I didn’t trust myself to carry an icepack, tea pot, tea cup and crackers upstairs. Maybe I should cold steep this..

Iced