Thé des Sources

Green Tea
Bergamot, Green, Mint
Edit tea info Last updated by cteresa

From Le Palais des Thes

The Thé des Sources is a highly refreshing blend made of a green Chinese tea, bergamot and mint leaves. Perfect for a thirst-quenching drink !

About Le Palais des Thes View company

I bought this first in bags for the office: the bergamot was present and working nicely with this mix but then I got it in loose leafs and I only get mint, very light. Might have to try again but it’s getting pretty boring.

Brewed in a big teapot.
The bergamot was too strong for my taste and the mint almost absent.
I tried it cold and didn’t really like it too.

I had bought a bunch of samplers of Le Palais des thes from Verizon recently and decided to give this one a try. I love the aluminum cylindrical packaging. Lovely tea. I see some flat dragonwell-type leaves mixed with dry mint and blue cornflowers. The scent is a mild mix of mint and bergamot. Upon brewing, the liquid was a light yellow color. Lovely, fruity and minty scent. I brewed this at a cooler temperature, which brewed up a light taste. I really like this tea. Nothing was overbearing and I could taste hints of bergamot and mint. There was no astringency to this tea too.

Flavors: Bergamot, Green, Mint

I really like this one for sheer drinkability. If I don’t know what kind of tea I want, I want this one. The bergamot flavor is strong but not overpowering; the mint is there but not too strong. I bought this in the little cheesecloth tea bags, in Paris at the PdT store on Rue du Cherche-Midi, which I just stumbled on while walking home one day during a Paris vacation.