Black Green Rooibos Yerba maté Blend
Black Currant, Cardamon, Roasted, Vanilla, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by

From Le Palais des Thes

A delicious blend of black, green and red teas and mate, in which the dominant flavours are blackcurrant and cardamom.

About Le Palais des Thes View company

I have absolutely no idea what I am drinking xD Hahahah, I’m so glad I picked this. The name intrigued me, so I put some in my press and brewed. The leaves are literally the platypus of tea. Its a crazy assortment of tea (green, black, rooibos) and then they threw in some spices. The flavor is actually really good. This variety brews into a dark red thick soup. The flavor is alike a soft fruity chai. It carries a variety of flavors. I could taste currant, vegetal, vanilla, and an undertone of roasted wood. This was a very unique brew, and I liked it a lot!

Flavors: Black Currant, Cardamon, Roasted, Vanilla, Vegetal

WTH is this?! It’s like they took a bunch of left over tea parts and tossed them together with a few other random spices. I tried steeping it hot and it was awful and now I have tried cold brewing it and it isn’t as bad, but it’s still gross. I get a little cardamon in the aftertaste if I REALLY think about it. It smells slightly fruity, but I don’t really get that in the taste. I have about 5 or 6 Palais teas that I really like and when visiting their NYC store I really wanted to get another to try. I sniffed a ton of different teas and this was the most interesting, but it was the wrong choice. Straight to the get rid of pile!

Sounds awful

Yup. I’m really selling it, aren’t I?! Blech!