Organic Oolong Superior

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LeafSpa Organic Tea

From LeafSpa Organic Tea

A fine competition quality certified organic oolong tea. The leaves are dark-green rolled into small pearls which unfurl beautifully as they brew. This tea yields a delicious floral-blossom flavor and aroma. Treat yourself to this special vintage Oolong — priced this month only at 20, off — before it disappears forever. This Oolong was produced by the Koslanda Organic Tea Gardens which are located in the cool, misty mountains of Sri Lanka’s Uva District. This estate, home to 596 workers and their families, has been producing ‘the green gold of the mountains’ since the 1950s. The Koslanda estate transitioned to 100, organic and biodynamic production in 1992.

Origin of Primary Ingredient: Sri Lanka
Certified Organic Tea: Yes
Fair Trade Tea: Yes

Ingredients: Organic oolong tea

About LeafSpa Organic Tea View company

LeafSpa Organic Tea is an importer, blender and retailer of premium quality organic and Fair Trade Certified teas. LeafSpa is also proud to offer their new line of organic spa products and bath accessories all made with the purest tea leaves on earth.

well, it’s the morning and before I start social networking i prefer to have tea in me!

Last night I brewed Jasmine Pearls in my everyday teapot. and this morning, this tea still smells of jasmine. That is pretty remarkable. This tea is great. The taste is quite complex and reminds me a tiny bit of green tea. The tea steeps up a slightly herbaceous,yet woody/fresh taste. There is a sweetness, but it is more on the back end of my palette. After I swallow, the tea’s finish is this wonderful lingering sweetness that makes me want another sip!

steeping this tea is like steeping a nugget of gold. the leaves unfurl and you just know by looking at it what you’re in for. the taste is amazing. light but complex at the same time. one of the best oolongs i’ve ever had. and literally my favorite tea at this point in life. plus, i can steep this tea at least five or six times and each steeping is a different experience. i love this tea.

A very earthly beautiful tea. Some time went into these.

First tea I’ve tried in my gargantuan order (thanks for the 50% off!) from LeafSpa.

As it’s been mentioned so far, this a very light Oolong both in appearance and taste. However, light isn’t a bad thing. Very complex, herbal, slightly peppery and refreshing with the sweetness lingering at the finish. A great, unusually (to my limited tasting experience at least) fresh and tasty Oolong that would please Green tea drinker.

Overall, very happy with the purchase, it complements my Oolong stash very well !

Delicious almost sweet light flavored tea