Peach Chardonnay Twine

Edit tea info Last updated by Azzrian

From Leaves of Tea

A delicious fruity blend of fresh picked peaches and flavorful chardonnay. Served iced or hot, this tea isa perfect addition to a relaxing evening at home.

About Leaves of Tea View company

Very nice chilled. I think it makes the flavor profiles more prominent. The “twine” flavor comes out more now. :)

Twine flavour???

well wine is what I meant :)

Wait, tea-wine? I’m super tired right now (must be nearly 30 hours awake) and not all here right now, haha.

Yup TWINE think T for Tea Wine for Wine :) Chardonnay is a white usually dry wine – some can be sweeter than others. :)

Gotcha. That took me too long. I’m at about 36 hours without sleep right now (but I’m in bed now I swear!)

Hope you got some sleep!

Ahh, yes I did :) Give or take about 15 hours worth :D Of course, getting up at 5pm has its downsides, namely that I’m still awake at 5:30am…

LOL I am so there with you – we are only beginning to get our sleep schedule back on track but its not easy at all.

Haha, yes, I’ve now done another 30-odd hours without sleeping – haven’t slept since I got up around 5pm that day, and it’s nearly 2am now. But this should be done now as I think I’m done harvesting…

LOL you so crazy! Good to have that kind of energy I think I would have been dead by now if I were trying to do that!