Edit tea info Last updated by Stephanie
Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 16 oz / 473 ml

• “Tiffany’s – Leland Teas Backlogging…finishing up the last little bit of this from my stash today! Infused dark brown and is a nice sturdy tea for the morning. A little smoky a little sweet,...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Spent the rainy afternoon, warm and relaxed, indoors at Leland Tea Co. today. Had this tea with their "Tea Lunch". Tiffany's is hearty, full-bodied and brisk. Very slightly smoky--reminded me...” Read full tasting note
    StephL535 314 tasting notes
  • “This is basically my "little black dress" of teas: elegant, classy, and suitable for any occasion. Fitting, given the name, no? It was the perfect tea to fill my thermos with for a day of kayaking...” Read full tasting note
    janefan 2614 tasting notes

From Leland Tea Co

Leland Tea Company’s very own House Tea Blend. It is a blend of black tea from Sri Lanka and China produces a brisk, full-bodied cup of tea with a subtle sweet floral scent. Simply wonderful with milk and sugar like the true British style. The tippy golden leaves produce a deep, golden liquor.

About Leland Tea Co View company

Tiffany’s – Leland Teas

Backlogging…finishing up the last little bit of this from my stash today! Infused dark brown and is a nice sturdy tea for the morning. A little smoky a little sweet, and ended slightly smooth.

Spent the rainy afternoon, warm and relaxed, indoors at Leland Tea Co. today. Had this tea with their “Tea Lunch”.

Tiffany’s is hearty, full-bodied and brisk. Very slightly smoky—reminded me of a lighter Irish Breakfast-type tea. I did not detect any floral notes. It seemed like a pretty straightforward black tea. It was dark as coffee and tasted delicious with milk. Very warming.

A perfect cup for a cold day!

Sarah Ruthven

I am always curious about this, how much milk? I never seem to get it right. Also I love, love, love your profile picture!

Stephanie

Thanks Sarah! My picture is from “The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy” by Tim Burton (love him!). As for the milk, I just added a dollop to the cup first (about a tablespoon I think) then poured the tea. Turned out perfect!

This is basically my “little black dress” of teas: elegant, classy, and suitable for any occasion. Fitting, given the name, no?

It was the perfect tea to fill my thermos with for a day of kayaking to see the Autumn leaves. Just finished the still warm-ish last bit 14hours after filling it!

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML