Pu-Erh Slim Chai

Chai Pu-erh Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by teaqueen

• “This is a good tea to satisfy a wintertime snack craving. It's snowing today, so naturally, my body wants to go into hibernation mode. This means that I end up jonesing for extra calories, even if...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 295 tasting notes
  • “Oh wow Puerh at Walmart!!! Upon seeing Puerh at Walmart today I could not resist getting some to try even though I have low hopes for it given that I tend to be more traditional when it comes to...” Read full tasting note
    JohnGrebe 223 tasting notes

From Lifestyle Awareness

Pu-Erh Slim Chai can support healthy digestion and metabolism. Pu-erh is a fermented black tea which has been used for thousands of years to promote digestive well-being. Refreshing Rooibos and fragrant Cardamom uplift your senses any time of day. This tea offers a lively balance of flavors to encourage healthy eating, digestion and optimal weight balance. Sip and be well!

About Lifestyle Awareness View company

This is a good tea to satisfy a wintertime snack craving. It’s snowing today, so naturally, my body wants to go into hibernation mode. This means that I end up jonesing for extra calories, even if I’m not necessarily hungry. So, instead of reaching for chips or stealing my housemate’s peppermint patties (okay, okay, I nicked three of them. What do you want from me? She left them sitting out on the bar!) I decided to make a cup of this.

It worked. I feel a little better now. This tea has light spices, which I appreciate (chai spices can so easily be overdone!) and the pu-erh/ black tea base plays nicely with them, and adds an earthy sweetness that makes for a very satisfying cup.

Plus, aside from the three pilfered mint patties, I have been good diet-wise today, and that feels good. Any tea that helps me feel this way is a friend to me!

Oh wow Puerh at Walmart!!! Upon seeing Puerh at Walmart today I could not resist getting some to try even though I have low hopes for it given that I tend to be more traditional when it comes to tea. This one is lighter than I expected but that may have been due to brewing it in a glass mug. The spices are not too strong which is nice if you drink it plain, overall not bad but also one that I will not buy again.