Spice imperial

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Ysaurella

1 Tasting Note View all

• “You may be intrigued by this company ...as I was when I bought it in a tea shop (along with my George Cannon teas). This is French company (of course I thought first it was English with such a...” Read full tasting note
    Ysaurella 363 tasting notes

From Lindfield

Mélange de noël sur thé noir, avec orange, vanille, et épices.

Conseils de préparation:
Temps d’infusion: 3 à 4 minutes
Température de l’eau: 95°C

About Lindfield View company

1 Tasting Note

You may be intrigued by this company …as I was when I bought it in a tea shop (along with my George Cannon teas).
This is French company (of course I thought first it was English with such a name !) and a company based in Brittany as they argue they want to be the first tea brand of Brittany, it sounds nice as Brittany is more reputed for its cider, kouign amann, pan cakes, caramel beurre salé and butter….and and and sooooo much splendid food specialties ! I love Brittany…I wish I can live in Vannes or in Rochefort en Terre…

So yes, Brittany needs a tea brand !

This is a Christmas tea, what’s better in the middle of May ?
It’s a very special Christmas tea because the main flavour is really orange, then a delicate vanilla and behind but very behind spices (with a very discrete and a very very very discrete clove)
The tea base is really smooth and mellow, we can taste it very well, it is not hidden behind the flavours.

This is a very nice blend and a very different Christmas tea as the main guest is a perfectly blended Orange, very natural.

That’s true Oranges are a Christmas symbol as they were often in the past the only gift. That’s nice to remember this sometimes.So thanks to this company to remind us with a such lovely tea.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

That sounds like a wonderful tea!