Cranberry Pomegranate

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Lipton

Keep LIPTON Green Tea To Go on hand for the office, the gym, and backpacks. Anywhere you’re on the go. After all, LIPTON is a part of your healthy lifestyle. Plus, LIPTON Tea provides a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

I can’t believe Monday is going by this fast…there’s too much that needs doing. Finally getting to sit down and enjoy a cuppa. Everyone needs a bit of cranberry before Thanksgiving, right?

Also decupboarding this one…yay!

I commiserate with you! My Mondays seem to zoom by—too much to do and so little time.

Think I’ll have to give this one a meh; I’m not getting much pomegranate—just tart cranberry.

Personally I loved this tea both hot and cold, however I preferred it lukewarm. If you steep it too long however, it has this awkward overly tart taste when you add sugar to it. I personally like this with about a tablespoon and a half of sugar.

Tried this during my seminar today, because it was there and I needed some more caffeine.

Ummm…. So…. There is neither any cranberry nor pomegranate in this tea. Literally. I checked the ingredients list and everything.

It tastes almost exclusively like hibiscus. With a hint of chamomile and cinnamon.

Extremely bitter and cheap-tasting. Not surprising, seeing as it’s Lipton.

It’s nice iced. Different than a lot of the green teas you would typically think of having on ice, so it’s good for a change. I get more cranberry than pomegranate from it.