Purple Açai and Blueberry Green Tea Superfruit

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by The DJBooth

From Lipton

We blend the exotic flavors of purple açai and blueberry with our green tea for a special combination that’s sure to please. Plus, LIPTON® Teas naturally contain tea flavonoids.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Last night, I went through my ridiculous tea collection and dug out the boxes of teas that have only five or so servings left, and I put them in a separate box. They are now Priority Teas, meaning that I’m not allowed to buy any new teas until I’ve finished them.

This is one of the Priority Teas.

I know it’s crappy Lipton, but this one really is good. it was nice and light and fruity but not overly sweet, which I definitely appreciated.

Memily

This is an exceptional term and a brilliant way to manage sipdowns. THANK YOU. Setting up my own Priority Tea station this weekend.

This may not be my favorite tea, but boy do I feel especially healthy on this fine Memorial Day. A spot of amber agave takes the edge off a bit.

Shout out to all of our vets and service members today!

hm….didn’t realy wow me. maybe be more fun as a slushy flavor? cuz it’s still water…

I got this for Christmas from my parents. It’s just ok. The blueberry and Acai sent is nice. Flavor is not bad. Lipton’s green tea tends to be a little bitter in my opinion, and sometimes doesn’t agree with my stomach. Not bad to have on hand at work for a quick tea break.

Another fruity mix that I enjoy when I am under the weather. It’s just sweet enough by itself to only need a touch of honey when feeling ill. It’s packed full of antioxidants that I just can’t get enough of. I drink this tea at least twice a week just for it’s nice, fruity (but not overbearingly so) flavour and the pleasant aroma it has when steeping.

I bought this tea to try it out when it was on sale. I didnt really care for it very much. I prefer normal green tea. I dont think I will buy this tea again.

I hate Lipton tea so when my boyfriend grabbed it, I turned up my nose. One day, I was out of iced tea and this was the only thing in the house. I took a chance, brewed it and drank it, and OMG, Lipton finally got it right! This tea is amazing! It’s very light with subtle hints of fruit, and it smells wonderful. This is by far a most refreshing iced tea and at bargain prices, too!

Generally a good tart fruity green tea~ Not too overpowering, either. I haven’t actually had it for a while now, but I remember it being pretty darn delightful during late nights.

Boiling 8 min or more

This made for a rather nice iced tea. The blueberry flavour was dominant, and the green tea wasn’t too bitter, so no sweetener required.

Not quite as good as Lipton’s Superfruit Green Tea Black Currant and Vanilla, but it is pretty good. I drink this a lot.