Lemon Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Sandra Rosa

From Lipton

Lemon Tea – Refreshing black tea with lemon. Should not be served with milk.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

I must be weird, too, because I quite enjoyed this one. I went against the grain, brewed it strong and added milk, but that’s my perogative.

It smells like a zesty, citrussy lemon dessert. I still have the cup beside me now, and it really is beatuifully lemony. There’s a shaprness there, but it’s not too sharp — maybe the milk has helped to take the edge off some of that — I certainly think it adds a creaminess which suits this tea well. In any case, I don’t find it at all fake or reminiscent of cleaning products, but that’s just me.

Again, the black base was pretty good. Very smooth and unobtrusive, no astringency. I really would like to find some of these for the summer. I honestly think they’d be great iced. Another choice pick from the UCAS Conference!

So far this is one of my favorite lemon teas! So many other lemon flavored teas taste like floor-cleaner lemon. This doesn’t have that chemical-y, artificialness to it.

It has this really bold, natural tasting lemon flavor that smells even better.

Be careful brewing this though… If you let the teabag steep for too long it gets really bitter and the lemon flavor is destroyed

Like drinking tea flavoured with lemon cleaning product.

Very very artificial tasting. Just no.

And I think it contaminated the pot and mug for the next tea batch. urgh.

Dear God.

It smells like air freshener.

It tastes like air freshener with a pinch of tannic acid.

Our power has been out for 24 hours now. I miss real tea! :(

boychik

Im so sorry. I hope they will restore it soon

Marzipan

You are welcome to come crash here.

Stephanie

Thanks guys! Our power is BACK! We were so lucky it was only out for just over 24 hours :) Bad storm yesterday!

I’m weird person, I like this tea. Smell is heavenly, I love Lemon! This reminds me of summer so much.

Taste is very light, lemon doesn’t jump first like bergamot in Earl Grey. Its delayed. Lemon kinda counters the bitterness. You have to drink this slowly, and enjoy its fresh lemon. You get the “yuck!” feeling if you drink it too fast.