Yellow Label Loose Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by Wayne

• “My daily cuppa.. I really wanted to enjoy the first (quick) steeping without milk, but alas, I gave into the seductive power of the creamer sitting on the desk next to me. Second steeping,...” Read full tasting note
    wayno52 89 tasting notes

From Lipton

Like the sun, the taste of Lipton® Yellow Label® tea gives you a gentle lift, brightening your day. Full of the natura goodness of the finest hand plucked tea leaves, our premium black tea is appreciated around the world for its uniquely refreshing taste.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

My daily cuppa..

I really wanted to enjoy the first (quick) steeping without milk, but alas, I gave into the seductive power of the creamer sitting on the desk next to me. Second steeping, straight, was fine.

Now I think my quest will be to find a really nice orange pekoe/breakfast blend that I can use as my every day tea without adding anything, something economical but of the loose tea variety for sure. Any suggestions??

Michelle Butler Hallett

Maybe David’s Organic Breakfast? Bright and hearty and much more ‘alive’ than many English Breakfast blends out there.

Wayne

That’s already the first thing that comes to mind, so maybe that’s what it’ll be. It was actually the first tea I purchased from DT but I’ve grown by leaps and bounds in my tea knowledge/experience since then so I’ll probably appreciate it a whole lot more. Thanks for chipping in your two cents! :)