Orange Jaipur

Citrusy, Orange
Edit tea info Last updated by Nyarly

From Lipton

Cutest muslin wrapping ever, with actual orange peel to add flavour.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

I love this tea. I tried it probably 7years ago, when I was traveling around France, but I never had found it again anywhere. If anyone knows were to buy, tell me please!!!!

Hi there, Did you ever get an answer to your query? I am looking for the loose tea version

I prefer loose leaf tea, but keep a few bagged teas at home… can get these at a closeby supermarket, and when they are on sale, I usually stock up for friends and family who simply stick to ‘oh, just a bag please…’

No fan of Lipton, but this is quite yummy tea for a bagged tea. It’s fresh and brews a decent cup.
When I am in a hurry, I will brew it too and enjoy a lovely cuppa … shshh. don’t tell…

Flavors: Citrusy, Orange

I got this loose leaf tea from france and though it’s not one of the teas I drink often, it’s very refreshing and it smells wonderfull. I add a dash of lemon and let it steep for at least three minutes

I actually have an habit of preparing tea after dinner, it helps me either relaxing for the night or get energized if I still have work to do. This one was actually to calm my nerves by giving me the feeling of spoling myself with a little bit of luxury. Luxury is actually a word that combines naturally with this tea.

One of most refreshing teas, with distinct aroma. Even smelling it will take you to heaven of aroma. I haven’t found loose leaf version of this, only Lipton special collection.

One of my favourite teas. I got it as loose tea from friends in France. It is the brightest organge flavoured black tea. I don’t know why every other tea blender tends to add spices like cinnamon when they add orange to their tea- it then becomes a ‘winter’ tea. With just orange as Liptons do it – its a lovely all year tea.

200 °F / 93 °C