Green Tea Chae Orient

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Lipton

Discovered in the Orient, the Tchae green leaves produce a lightly flavoured green tea of the highest quality. A great tea to relax with, for a stress free moment.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

It’s actually okay. I don’t know the exact difference between this one (with the chinese character on the box, and individually wrapped bags) and the regular “Clear Green” tea bags, but I prefer this one. Perhaps it’s a little less bitter. Yummy in the morning with a Nutella sammich.

Mattias Petter Johansson

I also prefer this one over the Clear Green, by a BIG margin.

Just tryng a sample sachet given to me. This has cardamon and meant for spiced tea lovers.

I really, really like this tea – perhaps it’s even my favorite tea, which feels a bit stupid. :P You can only get it in office supply stores for some reason.

I was sent a sample of this recently, so when I couldn’t find the tea I was intending to have today (that’s been put in the wrong place somewhere in the tea mountain in my kitchen cupboard g) I thought I’d try this. It’s… really not bad for a tea bag tea. Interesting aroma with more than a hint of licorice about it, and the flavour is okay. I won’t be throwing over’s Feisty Jade in favour of this anytime soon, but it’s certainly drinkable.