Orange and Passion Fruit & Jasmine

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jayrite

From Lipton

This great tea is a combination of healthy green tea, and three wonderful flavors – orange, passionfruit and jasmine. Together they make a great tasting drink that is smooth and fruity. And, while it tastes very good when hot, it tastes even better iced!

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Another tea from a swap with Jaime. Thanks for all the wonderful samples.

This tea is surprisingly enjoyable for the combination of flavors I am tasting. I didn’t know how well passion fruit and jasmine would work together, especially with the green tea in there too, but this works really well. I love how bold and citrusy this cup is. The aroma is more floral than is the taste. This was a great pick for after dinner tonight. Refreshing and relaxing.

This is actually one tea from Lipton’s that I actually like… The flavors work really well together.

I really enjoy this tea. I drink it exclusively on those grey, murky days where you want to just snuggle up and read. It’s so sweet by itself I only add a wee bit of honey to it. I love that I can smell the jasmine and taste the individual fruit flavours.

Two teaspoon of sugar, no milk and a dash of cinnamon.

This is a good everyday tea. I taste a lot more orange/jasmine with hints of passion fruit. The taste profile is pretty aggressive. Aroma is earthy with hints of orange peel.

I bought this on a whim a long time ago when I was sick and I’ve had a box in the pantry ever since.

Another interesting green tea with a nice fruity mix. Personally this flavored green tea comes off as tasting a bit more like a juice cocktail mix than a typical green tea. But that is perfectly fine with me as that is how I treat these less serious flavored green teas as a lower/zero calorie alternative to juice.

Another favorite of mine. Not bad for stuff from the grocery store!