Lipton Black Tea

Honey, Sugar
Edit tea info Last updated by lampbane

From Lipton

The tea that started it all. LIPTON Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the perfect blend for the perfect cup of tea. Our original tea has been brewed for years for a reason: it tastes delicious.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

I will only drink Lipton if I have no other choice. It’s sour and has a lingering astringency that turns me off. It would probably be ok as an iced tea with lots of sugar and lemon, but as a hot tea it’s a last resort.

Great tasting tea for a generic

I hate this stuff. When I went to Japan I was surprised at how much less nasty the Lipton products were. Why, Lipton America?! It’s better than those horrible store-brand tea bags, but still not worth the effort. I’d honestly rather just drink water.

I was going to ice it and mix it with lemonade to make an Arnold Palmer, but then I decided to just drink it hot.

Mom’s been drinking it half her life, so this is what I grew up drinking. I still like it.

I’ve got a box of this stuff at my job. It may not be one of my more ‘exotic’ teas, but it definitely makes the day easier for me.

This is my “bum a bag off of my cube-mate when my own stash is depleted” option. Good for an afternoon break at work. I’d give it 3.5 stars out of 5.

Good old standby when you need a quick cup.

This is my favorite basic black tea to fall back on. It tastes best with cardamom, milk, and sugar, and served hot with the milk boiled before it is added.