Lipton Black Tea

Tea, Honey, Sugar
Edit tea info Last updated by lampbane

From Lipton

The tea that started it all. LIPTON Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the perfect blend for the perfect cup of tea. Our original tea has been brewed for years for a reason: it tastes delicious.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

I grew up drinking Lipton black tea, so it’s nostalgic if nothing else. But, it’s my standard, cheap black tea. Also, it reminds me of my preferred bike touring meal at diners; salad, blt, fries and a hot cup of black tea. mmm.

one of the few teas i have with milk. a good standby when i can’t be bothered to fiddle with loose leaf teas, which is not very often.

It’s a cheap, old faithful. I come back to this because I was raised on it. Several of my friends want a tea they can put milk and sugar in, so we find this does a more than adequate job.

I used to like this stuff until I started drinking loose leaf. Now I sometimes have trouble putting a cup of this down.

A tea to drink when you just need a cup, but it is to the better teas like cheap wine is to expensive.

This is a fine tea, but not the same as the similarly packaged Yellow Lipton I really really enjoyed in Pakistan and India. Clearly a different tea mix for a different area. Anyone have any idea how to get the "Asian version of the standard Lipton Yellow Box?

I’m back to drinking Lipton as hot tea. I add Bigelow’s herbal tea to the brew for iced.

Can’t seem to find a tea that suits me better than Lipton!

Bleugh! My first cup of this — I’ll never forget it — was in Miami, at a posh tennis club. I was thirteen, on holiday with my family, and thought I’d act grown up by ordering a pot of tea. The tea came already bagged in the cup; the water was ‘lukehot’; the pot was metal and had one of those godawful lids that leaks all over Creation when you pour. ~ I have to admit: I’ve never had a decent cuppa in the US, unless I made it myself.

As i’m sure with a lot of people this tea was what started me down my love of teas! I drink it with milk and it tastes fine with or without sugar(coming from someone who started off drinking it with two heaped teaspoons of sugar and slowly downgraded my sugar ratio to none)I don’t have it very often anymore as i now have 17 different teas to choose from rather than two (black or green)but i still enjoy it just as much as i did when i started drinking tea!