Lipton Black Tea

Tea, Honey, Sugar
Edit tea info Last updated by lampbane

From Lipton

The tea that started it all. LIPTON Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the perfect blend for the perfect cup of tea. Our original tea has been brewed for years for a reason: it tastes delicious.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Undrinkable hot – for me, this is what hot tea tasted like for years, and it is nasty. Iced, it is ok. Would never buy it.

The first thought was, by god this is considered tea?, couldn’t even get through one cup, and through more study found that the leaves actually smell like shreded alfalfa. though that would probably have tasted better.

This is the reason why I long thought that I didn’t like hot tea. OK sweetened and ice cold on ice cubes. But hot? Blech…

yuck, its possible to choke down a cup if u need and its free but dont pay and dont be that desperate. Awfully sweet even with just water, feels very artifical and uncomplex in flavor.

This is the black tea I grew up with, and I liked it until I tried Yorkshire. It’s still ok, but I have to be in a weird mood to drink it and it’s usually as a last resort. It tastes kind of…sour lately, and it’s pretty weak.

I have a box of it, and it’ll get used, slowly.

Everyone seems to hate this tea, But given the choice It may be my second favorite tea still, Granted, I dont brew it for long, and I add lits of sugar. But I still enjoy it if theses nothing else.

As others have said here, this is better than no tea at all, but nothing to write home about. I have a handful of the teabags left from restaurant visits (they bring me two, I use one, pocket the other for later), so I’m trying to be thrifty and use some of it up. At least I started out the morning with one of my favorites before moving to this!

I poured a couple of teaspoons of honey to counter this cough I’ve acquired over the recent weekend. Needless to say, all I could taste was the honey. Bland as a black bowtie, this teabag.

Grandma boiled this one up with heaps of sugar and served on ice. Southern style. It’s not good for you but tastes good.