Iced Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

From Lipton

LIPTON Iced Tea A cool twist on the original. LIPTON Iced Tea Brew specifically blended for iced tea is the perfect blend. Whats even cooler, LIPTON teas contain protective flavonoid antioxidants. With lemon or without, LIPTON Iced Tea adds a little zest to your day.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

32 years ago today I met a hot chick at a party our floor threw in the dorm. Honest, I knew I was going to marry her the moment we met. Forgetting we shouldn’t spend the money we went out today and ended up at Max & Ermas for lunch today. Any one know how to make their Tortilla soup? Love that stuff. We also stopped by Empire Tea Services and wifey picked up a decaf something, not sure what, I will review later. Oh yeah, this tea was cold and unsweet and cooled my throat from the soup.

Claire

Congratulations on your anniversary!

K S

thanks. We were actually married in May but Halloween has always been special for us.

gmathis

We celebrate Howdy Day (October 4) for the same reasons. Picked mine up at Silver Dollar City :) Happy memories to you.

K S

Cool, I hope you had a happy Howdy Day! Love it!

LiberTEAS

32 years! Wow!

ashmanra

Congratulations!

Nik

Happy 32nd Howdy Day to you! (gmathis, I love it too!)

Angrboda

Congratulations :)

I can’t drink hot teas still because of my surgery so I thought I would make some of this. This is my first bagged tea since I started with loose leaf a while ago, and man I was surprised. It was so bland and unflavorful, full of chemicals and artificial flavors, and all around bad. Looks like I’m going to have to find a cheap black tea to make iced from now on.

fleurdelily

AHMAD. or Bewley’s …

Alma

Celestial Seasonings has some cold brew iced teas available. :o

charab

Clipper has some teas that work well while served cold, orange for example..hope you’ll find something that works!

This is a nice tea if you want something simple.

(backlog) ^^

Iced 8 OZ / 250 ML

Probably not a good choice for tea snobs, or anyone who has grown up with real iced tea, but it’ll play in Peoria. Lipton deserves credit for creating (or marketing) am affordable tea that can be brewed cold. It’s not bad, it’s reasonably refreshing, but it’s not really great either.

It’s the favorite of everyone I have ever know in my entire life. Other iced teas just aren’t right!

its kinda good but I had better

This tea is nothing special, but if you like to go through a lot of sweet tea this is a pretty economical way to do so.

The first time I made this tea I brewed it for 5 minutes and found it really bitter, astringent, and just unrefreshing. Even at three minutes it’s a bit more bitter than I feel it should be, but a friend of mine gave me a trick for fixing this in cheap tea : add a pinch of baking powder.

I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone who wants to drink unsweetened iced tea as the flavor is pretty bland and bitter, but if you want to make sweet tea on the cheap and keep some baking powder at hand this tea will do fine.

This is the first tea I ever drank. Lipton is actually the tea company that got me into drinking hot tea when my boyfriend turned me onto one of their fruity pyramid teas…and it just grew from there.

Iced