Decaf Iced Black Tea

Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
Boiling 8 min or more 48 oz / 1419 ml

From Lipton

Lipton decaffeinated tea is crafted with only 100% real tea leaves, fresh and high-quality, which are decaffeinated with pure spring water and effervescence for a naturally uplifting taste. Serve hot or iced, and let decaffeinated Lipton® tea inspire you any time of day.

Ingredients: Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe, and Decaffeinated Pekoe cut black tea.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Not sure now, what Lipton version I have noted drinking at Mom and Dad’s. Which ever, it was wrong, as this is what they stockpile. Boil a pan of water. Turn off burner. Add 8 bags and forget while playing cards. Remember sometime later and pour into pitcher. Fill rest of way with tap water. Put ice that has been in freezer a bit too long in glass and add tea. Ahhh. Yep, this reminds me why I bought my first box of Bigelow back in the day. I don’t even bother trying to introduce them to better tea any more. They love it. I love them. Happy times.

I cleaned out all but the necessary stuff in my office yesterday. Filled the truck with stuff. How did I pack it all in to that office and why? What is left is my radio, tea kettle, and tea. Yeah, another truck full :)

Boiling 8 min or more

A tea for every places, and a place for every tea… Keep them close on standby, you’ll be able to clutter your next office with them sooner than later I hope :-)

Amazing what you accumulate…

My mom teases me because I always make my sweet tea using a recipe from an old Southern Living cookbook. Surely any good Southern girl can make sweet tea without a recipe! But no, not me. I’m a recipe junkie through and through, a rule follower to the bitter end.

I’m sure we all have a certain way we like to make our sweet tea, but if you don’t then this recipe is super easy. You basically just boil four family-size tea bags for a minute, steep for ten minutes, then mix with a cup of sugar and enough water to fill a 2 1/2 quart pitcher. Voila! Super sweet, super easy Southern iced tea!

Boiling 8 min or more 48 OZ / 1419 ML

Tastes way better than the regular caffeinated…weird

This makes an acceptable iced tea – not as rich tasting as Luzianne. I also mixed it half and half with Adagio’s Peppermint – very tasty. The lighter flavor of the Lipton’s complements the peppermint well, and makes a very refreshing tea.