Decaf Iced Black Tea

Tea Bag
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae
Boiling 8 min or more

• “Not sure now, what Lipton version I have noted drinking at Mom and Dad's. Which ever, it was wrong, as this is what they stockpile. Boil a pan of water. Turn off burner. Add 8 bags and forget while...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1419 tasting notes
  • “This makes an acceptable iced tea - not as rich tasting as Luzianne. I also mixed it half and half with Adagio's Peppermint - very tasty. The lighter flavor of the Lipton's complements the...” Read full tasting note
    ccarter756 110 tasting notes

From Lipton

Lipton® Teas are decaffeinated using a process that retains most of the flavonoids and the pure, clean, classic tea flavor. Pour it on ice for a refreshing beverage that tastes great and fits a healthy lifestyle.

Ingredients: Decaffeinated Orange Pekoe, and Decaffeinated Pekoe cut black tea.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Not sure now, what Lipton version I have noted drinking at Mom and Dad’s. Which ever, it was wrong, as this is what they stockpile. Boil a pan of water. Turn off burner. Add 8 bags and forget while playing cards. Remember sometime later and pour into pitcher. Fill rest of way with tap water. Put ice that has been in freezer a bit too long in glass and add tea. Ahhh. Yep, this reminds me why I bought my first box of Bigelow back in the day. I don’t even bother trying to introduce them to better tea any more. They love it. I love them. Happy times.

I cleaned out all but the necessary stuff in my office yesterday. Filled the truck with stuff. How did I pack it all in to that office and why? What is left is my radio, tea kettle, and tea. Yeah, another truck full :)

Boiling 8 min or more
TheTeaFairy

A tea for every places, and a place for every tea… Keep them close on standby, you’ll be able to clutter your next office with them sooner than later I hope :-)

gmathis

Amazing what you accumulate…

This makes an acceptable iced tea – not as rich tasting as Luzianne. I also mixed it half and half with Adagio’s Peppermint – very tasty. The lighter flavor of the Lipton’s complements the peppermint well, and makes a very refreshing tea.