Decaffeinated Iced Tea

Edit tea info Last updated by steepster
Boiling 8 min or more

• “Not sure now, what Lipton version I have noted drinking at Mom and Dad's. Which ever, it was wrong, as this is what they stockpile. Boil a pan of water. Turn off burner. Add 8 bags and forget while...” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1158 tasting notes
  • “This makes an acceptable iced tea - not as rich tasting as Luzianne. I also mixed it half and half with Adagio's Peppermint - very tasty. The lighter flavor of the Lipton's complements the...” Read full tasting note
    ccarter756 110 tasting notes

From Lipton

Unlike other leading brands, LIPTON Teas are decaffeinated naturally with pure spring water. Pour it on ice for a refreshing beverage that tastes great and fits into your healthy lifestyle. And speaking of healthy, all natural LIPTON teas contain protective flavonoid antioxidants.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Not sure now, what Lipton version I have noted drinking at Mom and Dad’s. Which ever, it was wrong, as this is what they stockpile. Boil a pan of water. Turn off burner. Add 8 bags and forget while playing cards. Remember sometime later and pour into pitcher. Fill rest of way with tap water. Put ice that has been in freezer a bit too long in glass and add tea. Ahhh. Yep, this reminds me why I bought my first box of Bigelow back in the day. I don’t even bother trying to introduce them to better tea any more. They love it. I love them. Happy times.

I cleaned out all but the necessary stuff in my office yesterday. Filled the truck with stuff. How did I pack it all in to that office and why? What is left is my radio, tea kettle, and tea. Yeah, another truck full :)

Boiling 8 min or more
TheTeaFairy

A tea for every places, and a place for every tea… Keep them close on standby, you’ll be able to clutter your next office with them sooner than later I hope :-)

gmathis

Amazing what you accumulate…

This makes an acceptable iced tea – not as rich tasting as Luzianne. I also mixed it half and half with Adagio’s Peppermint – very tasty. The lighter flavor of the Lipton’s complements the peppermint well, and makes a very refreshing tea.