100% Natural Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by kidhero

• “Oh, Grandma. I’ve had this at her house quite a few times and every time, it is so freakishly bitter. To be fair, she plops the bag into the teapot of just-boiled water Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 1147 tasting notes
  • “Have some of these and had no clue what to do with them. Decided to have a yakisoba chicken noodle bowl so I steeped 2 bags (because there’s 2 servings per bowl) first, let it cool, then...” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes
  • “I found this one weird. It’s supposed to be plain green, but it tasted like it had licorice root in it.” Read full tasting note
    Superanna 11 tasting notes
  • “Mom’s idea of green tea. I remember I liked it when I first tried it. Tonight I found it bitter, with little tea taste. Very disappointing.” Read full tasting note
    ks6 1559 tasting notes

From Lipton

Natural green tea, clean and delicious, contains naturally protective (flavonoid) antioxidants.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

First green tea I tried and actually spent the time to think about. Its grassy, but doesn’t taste bitter (so long as you don’t steep it too long), but is relatively ho-hum… They are tea bags, so second steep and beyond is worthless (no more tea powder left from the first steep). I’d rather try something new.

Ugh. Was my first attempt at green tea and was put off completely until i discovered loose leaf. bitter and hard to stomach this was!

I boiled some water in my glass kettle…break http://www.cupidscurereview.com
After the kettle whistled. I turned off the stove, poured the hot water in a ceramic cup. I then placed two teabags..yes 2 bags..then i took a spoon and use it to squeeze out the bags in the hot water. I then added one tablespoon of brown sugar, stir it around and drink hot hot.

cupidscurereview.com
cupidscurereview

Old Canon PowerShot LOVES this tea!

www.steepster.com
Steepster is the best!

Bought this kind to keep at work. No matter how quickly I steeped it, it tasted bitter and a little lemony as well. Good to have around the office for a hot drink, but there are many more tasteful green teas out there.

Had this at the airport today. Not awful not impressive but IT’LL DO.

Boiling 8 min or more

I steeped for two minutes once water was boiling as per the box’s directions, but the tea came out tasting terrible. The tea has a very grassy odd undertone which was just very unappealing, and I didn’t even finish the whole cup of this.

a solid daily green tea. Not particularly amazing, but it will get you through the day.

Not one of the best green teas out there. I only buy it when it’s on sale or there is no other brand at the store. It has sort of an off taste if you’ve ever tried a proper green tea.