Orange, Passionfruit & Jasmine Green

Green Tea
Flowers, Orange, Orange Zest, Passion Fruits, Tropical
Edit tea info Last updated by I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

From Lipton

Exotic and enticing flavors make this LIPTON tea something truly special. Experience the sweetness of orange, tangy passionfruit and fragrant jasmine for a unique, all natural, green tea beverage that makes any occasion special. To entice you even more, green tea contains a healthy dose of protective flavonoid antioxidants.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Not bad for a flavored and bagged green tea. Tastes mostly like passionfuit and orange though. The green tea can be pretty bitter for a name that suggests such sublteness. Somewhat harsh aftertaste, but it’s not all bad when you add honey to it. But by then it’s mostly just a fuit tea with a hint of jasmine aroma. I recommend a very quick steep at a lower than normal temperature to reduce the harshness.

It’s actually not bitter!! (All the green teas I’ve ever tried have been bitter.) Hopefully it won’t keep me up all night as green tea often does. Yes I know it’s only 11am, but I’m extremely hypersensitive to caffeine…gah.

But yes, this is quite pleasant to drink. I think it’s the jasmine and passionfruit I’m tasting the most, both of which I’m usually a pretty big fan of.