Bavarian Wild Berry

Edit tea info Last updated by Gary

• “Monday Jan. 10, 2011 1st Steep of the Day. Went with the Lipton Wild Berry. Great as expected, Bold Black Tea Presence, Lipton Knows how to Mix the Flavors and Spices. Warm Fruity Mix, very...” Read full tasting note
    truckie442 364 tasting notes
  • “Surprisingly good berry flavor. This was a gift from a co-worker. This is much better than I thought it would be. Smooth black tea with berry flavor. Bet this would be good with cream and sugar...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “I've had several packages of this in the tea cupboard for who knows how long. Someone gifted me with 12 boxes of various flavored lipton pyramid tea bags. I'm not a fan of lipton so it has sat...” Read full tasting note
    shortsorceress 1829 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! The last six teabags in this box have been sitting around my cupboard (and my house) for a while now. So I decided to make a nice pitcher of this, iced. Gotta beat the heat AND clear out...” Read full tasting note
    teaqueen 306 tasting notes

From Lipton

Sweet and indulgent, Lipton Bavarian Wild Berry Tea tantalizes the senses with its vibrant flavor and robust aroma. This bright berry taste is great at any time of day.

Ingredients:
Black tea, dried apple pieces, rose hip peel, chicory root, cinnamon bark, licorice root, modified corn starch, natural flavor, dried blackberry pieces, dried black currant pieces, ginger root, orange peel, dried blueberry pieces, dried raspberry pieces.

Flavonoids:
80mg of Flavonoids per serving

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

I’m at my fiancé’s place and starting off the day with this tea. I was very surprised with this tea. It has a very tasty berry flavor. The aroma is almost like cobbler. I love that you can get multiple steeps out of this. Well done Lipton!

Had some this morning. I received it as a gift, and since I’m not terribly crazy about it, I’m really only drinking it to free up some space in the cupboard. It’s alright, but it really doesn’t compare to loose leaf tea. Like others have said, it tastes more like a fruity herbal infusion than black tea with fruit. I wouldn’t discount this line entirely, though; Lipton’s Island Mango and Peach white tea is much better quality.

This was one of the first teas I tried with my Mama when I was first getting into tea years ago. It is a smooth black tea with a light berry flavor. Definitely one of my “comforting” teas I reach for when I want to feel warm.

I cold steeped this for about 18 hours. I like this tea hot, but it is underwhelming cold and I am not sure why. The berry flavors are prominent both hot and cold, but I think the black tea flavor is stronger when it’s prepared hot. Even steeped for so long, the color is pretty pale for a black tea. I think I’ll stick to having this one hot, or maybe pair it up with a plain black teabag for a bit of interest.

Iced 8 min or more

Good but not outstanding. Very fruity – more fruit flavor than tea flavor.

Enjoyed this with lunch to give me an energy boost.
Even though this was one of my older forgotten teas, it still brewed Nicely and smelled delicious.
Obviously the flavor would have been better if it had been fresh and sealed.

Simple- this tea is pretty yum. It’s a very bold flavor from a bunch of stuff… so it makes you feel like you’re the only 150lb guy at a sumo wrestling party. If you’re in the mood for a fruit party in your mouth.. you’ll like this. One thing I noticed is it’s very forgiving of the brew.

I love this fruity tea very much ! It smells SO good, and the taste is great. Doesn’t taste a lot black tea leafs, but for tea in a bag, it’s real good !

Très très fruité, il sent vraiment bon et goûte le bon thé, même s’il est en sachet.

This is by far my favorite morning tea to warm up in the freezing cold office. The fruity, very slightly spicy flavor is wonderful. When it’s time to switch to iced tea, it makes a fabulous iced tea as well. This is sold out in every store down in Raleigh, NC, where I live!! I have to order it from amazon. It doesn’t get really strong very fast, you have to steep it for a while. Just keep tasting it till you get what’s right for you!

My girlfriend had some of this tea, the smell is fairly enticing but I felt the berry taste was much too strong and it tasted more of hot juice than tea, I like the pyramid idea although this is the only one I’ve tried