Tuscan Lemon

Edit tea info Last updated by steepster

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I received this tea from a swap at the tea review blog. I drank this as my morning cup on the way to work. The lemon flavor is very strong. It was almost like drinking hot lemonade iced tea. The...” Read full tasting note
    Ellyn 230 tasting notes

From Lipton

Delicate and refreshing, Lipton® Tuscan Lemon Tea engages the senses with its delightful flavor and aroma. Our long-leaf tea is handpicked from only the top two leaves and a bud and packaged in our unique pyramid-shaped bags that allow the tea to flow freely with real lemon juice for a truly authentic tea infusion. Savor the flavor of 100 years’ tea expertise in every cup.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

1 Tasting Note

I received this tea from a swap at the tea review blog. I drank this as my morning cup on the way to work. The lemon flavor is very strong. It was almost like drinking hot lemonade iced tea. The black tea base is not that memorable – but it is not bad either. Looking at the tea pyramid it seemed pretty clear that this was a higher grade of tea then in the typical Lipton teabag. It did not have that same mouth-drying astringency that some of their other teabag offerings have. I will make this one iced next time and see how it turns out.