Strawberry Tea

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Britt☮

From Lipton

Product description not available yet.

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Oh my god, I was with my boyfriend yesterday after work so I didn’t have a chance to check Steepster at all. I just curiously peeked in at the forum last night when I was checking email and replied to a couple of topics, but I haven’t read most of them yet and I haven’t read any of my dashboard pages at all since… tuesday morning, I think. And this last week I’ve been on a rather an enormous adding spree for no other reason than clicking the ‘follow’ button is way more fun than it logically ought to be. I just like adding new people, it makes me feel social. Probably a subconscious response to being such an anti-social person in real life.

I’ll just do my backlogs while gathering courage for tackling the rest.

First up, a backlog from yesterday. I was at a course and this was the tea served. Or rather, it was the topmost teabag in the pile provided to choose from. I wasn’t feeling picky and I’ve always liked strawberry tea.

It did definitely taste of strawberries, but it was fairly synthetic in flavour. Had a LOT of equally synthetic aroma too.

Actually, it had so much aroma that (and I swear this is absolutely true) I accidentally dipped one sleeve of my cardigan in the cup and got a little stain there, and hours later the boyfriend sniffed at my other arm and stated, “you smell like strawberries today.” He didn’t know at the time that I’d had strawberry tea. I suppose it could be a coincidence, but what are the odds?

So, it was a pretty mediocre cup of tea, but I’m inclined to be generous on the rating. Even the most mediocre tea wins in flavour when you get to drink it from a proper cup instead of those cheap plastic cups that you just burn your fingers on.

Very artificial flavor-y, but I kind of expected that going in. Come to think of it, why did I even buy this?

Just asked a bag from a friend to taste this tea, it tastes okay, not the best strawberry tea out there. It is too fragrant that it made my office tumbler smelled like strawberries for a few days even after washing. Tasted quite artificial.