Forest Fruits

Black Fruit Blend
Autumn Leaf Pile, Fruit Tree Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Janex:)

From Lipton

Ingredients:Black tea (80.1%)
Flavouring(16.9%)
Forest fruit pieces (2%)

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

Another interview leftover. I’ve had this one before at work – it seems to be the only tea provided on event days. I usually bring my own in a couple of Timolinos anyway, but it’s always good to have refill options! Not having any milk at the moment has restricted me work tea options a little, so I broke this one out this morning.

It’s a palatable flavoured black with no additions. I gave the bag about 2.5 minutes in boiling water, and the resulting liquor is a medium brown. It certainly smells fruity! It also tastes fruity, albeit in a slightly artificial, chemically way. I somehow doubt any real fruit was harmed in the making of this tea. I can taste mainly blueberry and blackberry; one sweet, the other adding a mildly sour tang at the end of the sip. As flavour combinations go, it’s a pretty good one, and it tastes kind of juicy in the way a fruit-flavoured tea really should. Something about it reminds me a lot of hot ribena, actually.

The black base is strong without being overwhelming, and it’s also pretty smooth. Both points in its favour. I have added milk to this one in the past, but this cup proves that it doesn’t really need it.

This one was never going to be my favourite tea, but it’s a pleasant mid-morning pick-me-up, and eminently drinkable. I’d not protest if I had to drink this one again (and no doubt I will, as long as I work here.)

Its reall good tea :)
I suggest to everyone who loves Lipton !! :D

195 °F / 90 °C

I think I stole this tea from the craft services table at something I was filming. Or possibly the breakfast bar at a hotel? I don’t really remember. It’s been in a bag of random teas in the cupboard for a while, in any case. Today, I decided to give it a go, because what the hey.

And it’s a good ‘un! Surprisingly so. Really sweet, but there’s still just a little of presence of actual black tea somewhere under the forest fruits flavour, which for some reason tastes to me mostly like apple? But, like, a really nice, juicy apple flavour. Which is actually really lovely, albeit unexpected. If I didn’t have so many teas already, I might stock it. I’d certainly choose it if it were on offer at other film shoots!

Well lets start off with I went to buy this tea and I thought ’ OHHH THE PACKET SMELLS NICE!! ’ so I thought lets give it a go. I was so excited to then be disappointed by its taste!! I followed the instructions on the back and I take one little sip… BAM!! ALL I TASTE IS LEAVES! I DONT GET THE WHOLE POINT OF IT BEING CALLEDFOREST FRUITSAND THE AMAZING BERRY TASTE’ WHEN IT DOESNT EVEN TASTE LIKE THAT. So just to make sure i had a mouthful and was still disappointed… I would rate this -9999999 if there were the option!

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile

This is 1 of my favorite tea especially in the morning! The scent is magnificent and I must say that it taste really smooth u can almost taste all the fruits in it!

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers

mm nom nom. i love this, it’s in pyramid tea bags and the taste is really fruity and lush.

I found the aroma to be a bit too strong and sickly sweet. I couldn’t help but think it was a bit artificial.

The taste isn’t as bad thankfully, although I have had much better versions of this tea. The fruitiness didn’t really come out in the way I would have hoped, and it unfortunately this version isn’t for me.

A pretty good ‘forest fruit’ type tea, but to be honest I think all like this just end up tasting of sugar and not much else! Try Tesco value blackberry and apple and you’ll definitely know what I mean …