Forest Fruits

Black Fruit Blend
Autumn Leaf Pile, Fruit Tree Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Janex:)

From Lipton

Ingredients:Black tea (80.1%)
Flavouring(16.9%)
Forest fruit pieces (2%)

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

UCAS training day today, and Lipton was once again the only tea supplied. There were a fair few to choose from, though, so not too disappointing. My morning tea of choice was Forest Fruits. I thought it would be a fruit tea, but apparently it’s a flavoured black. That’s fine by me, but a little unexpected.

I added the bag to almost boiling water, and gave it about three minutes. The scent while brewing is really lovely — quite strongly fruity and very sweet. I do like sweet things on a morning! It was pretty dark in colour, so I added a splash of milk.

It came as a surprise to me when I actually liked it. The fruit flavour carries over really well into the brewed tea, and it retains a natural sweetness. The black base tea is smooth and not at all astringent, and the flavour isn’t dull or chemically as I half expected it to be. This is actually one I’d consider keeping around, if there was a place nearby that stocked it. I think it could be quite pleasant iced in the summer. A surprise pleasure!

Its reall good tea :)
I suggest to everyone who loves Lipton !! :D

195 °F / 90 °C

I think I stole this tea from the craft services table at something I was filming. Or possibly the breakfast bar at a hotel? I don’t really remember. It’s been in a bag of random teas in the cupboard for a while, in any case. Today, I decided to give it a go, because what the hey.

And it’s a good ‘un! Surprisingly so. Really sweet, but there’s still just a little of presence of actual black tea somewhere under the forest fruits flavour, which for some reason tastes to me mostly like apple? But, like, a really nice, juicy apple flavour. Which is actually really lovely, albeit unexpected. If I didn’t have so many teas already, I might stock it. I’d certainly choose it if it were on offer at other film shoots!

Well lets start off with I went to buy this tea and I thought ’ OHHH THE PACKET SMELLS NICE!! ’ so I thought lets give it a go. I was so excited to then be disappointed by its taste!! I followed the instructions on the back and I take one little sip… BAM!! ALL I TASTE IS LEAVES! I DONT GET THE WHOLE POINT OF IT BEING CALLEDFOREST FRUITSAND THE AMAZING BERRY TASTE’ WHEN IT DOESNT EVEN TASTE LIKE THAT. So just to make sure i had a mouthful and was still disappointed… I would rate this -9999999 if there were the option!

Flavors: Autumn Leaf Pile

This is 1 of my favorite tea especially in the morning! The scent is magnificent and I must say that it taste really smooth u can almost taste all the fruits in it!

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers

mm nom nom. i love this, it’s in pyramid tea bags and the taste is really fruity and lush.

I found the aroma to be a bit too strong and sickly sweet. I couldn’t help but think it was a bit artificial.

The taste isn’t as bad thankfully, although I have had much better versions of this tea. The fruitiness didn’t really come out in the way I would have hoped, and it unfortunately this version isn’t for me.

A pretty good ‘forest fruit’ type tea, but to be honest I think all like this just end up tasting of sugar and not much else! Try Tesco value blackberry and apple and you’ll definitely know what I mean …