Forest Fruits

Black Fruit Blend
Fruit Tree Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Janex:)

From Lipton

Ingredients:Black tea (80.1%)
Flavouring(16.9%)
Forest fruit pieces (2%)

About Lipton View company

It's Lipton,. They're pretty big.

UCAS training day today, and Lipton was once again the only tea supplied. There were a fair few to choose from, though, so not too disappointing. My morning tea of choice was Forest Fruits. I thought it would be a fruit tea, but apparently it’s a flavoured black. That’s fine by me, but a little unexpected.

I added the bag to almost boiling water, and gave it about three minutes. The scent while brewing is really lovely — quite strongly fruity and very sweet. I do like sweet things on a morning! It was pretty dark in colour, so I added a splash of milk.

It came as a surprise to me when I actually liked it. The fruit flavour carries over really well into the brewed tea, and it retains a natural sweetness. The black base tea is smooth and not at all astringent, and the flavour isn’t dull or chemically as I half expected it to be. This is actually one I’d consider keeping around, if there was a place nearby that stocked it. I think it could be quite pleasant iced in the summer. A surprise pleasure!

Its reall good tea :)
I suggest to everyone who loves Lipton !! :D

195 °F / 90 °C

This is 1 of my favorite tea especially in the morning! The scent is magnificent and I must say that it taste really smooth u can almost taste all the fruits in it!

Flavors: Fruit Tree Flowers

mm nom nom. i love this, it’s in pyramid tea bags and the taste is really fruity and lush.

I found the aroma to be a bit too strong and sickly sweet. I couldn’t help but think it was a bit artificial.

The taste isn’t as bad thankfully, although I have had much better versions of this tea. The fruitiness didn’t really come out in the way I would have hoped, and it unfortunately this version isn’t for me.

A pretty good ‘forest fruit’ type tea, but to be honest I think all like this just end up tasting of sugar and not much else! Try Tesco value blackberry and apple and you’ll definitely know what I mean …