Breakfast in Beijing

Edit tea info Last updated by MH_Bonham

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I’ve been drinking Breakfast in Beijing as a loose tea and later as a “bagged” tea for a couple of years now and it’s easily my favorite tea at “The Planet.” It’s a simple breakfast tea, but I’m...” Read full tasting note
    skywarrior 23 tasting notes

From Liquid Planet

I’ve been drinking Breakfast in Beijing as a loose tea and later as a “bagged” tea for a couple of years now and it’s easily my favorite tea at “The Planet.” It’s a simple breakfast tea, but I’m really not sure of the blend. Chinese, most definitely.

About Liquid Planet View company

1 Tasting Note

Keemun

…what a lovely name for a tea that is!
What is the taste like? Is it similar to a ‘English Breakfast’…rougher?Stronger?Milder?…I would be quite keen to know.

MH_Bonham

It’s like an English Breakfast, but a bit milder. Not as malty or strong as an Assam, but not a keemun either. I’ve got to look at the tea but the one tea package I have says “a Chinese Blend of Silky, Bold Black Teas.” Here’s their teabag page: http://www.liquidplanet.com/estore/product.php?productid=825&cat=67&page=1

MH_Bonham

Ok, I’m looking at the teabag, I’m seeing some golden tips which suggests tea from either the Fuijan or Yunnan provinces…