Fair Trade Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From London Tea Company

This gives a sophisticated cup. The blend of Uva black teas, finest Sicilian Bergamot and Orange peel is reputed to bring a balancing and calming mood.

About London Tea Company View company

I have been so rude, I apologize for not doing this sooner.

I have just been told the amazing news….my husband received his £1000 bonus for working hard so I can splurge a little this Black Friday :D There was a chance it would be delayed a month and I would have had to keep my spending at a minimum.

My husband just got home so this Earl Grey should warm him up. Served with a little milk but no sugar.

It’s a medium strength Earl Grey or at least to my pallet. The black tea has some smokiness but is clean tasting ie no astringency. As for the bergamot it’s sweet and a little waxy but natural tasting. It’s a rather clean cut Earl Grey in the way that it’s non offensive, I think even non Earl Grey fans could manage to politely sip this down.

It’s nice enough but again I prefer a strong Earl Grey. This would be a nice teabag to travel with though to make a change from Twinings or Clipper.

Holly Faye

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Happy thanksgiving and splurging! Yay for hubby bonus :-)

happy thanksgiving one and all…. hope this is an excellent start to the holiday season for all. xoxo

Congrats on your early prosperity! I hope it continues through the holiday season.

This is now my fav Earl Grey tea!
My second best is “Eastern Shore Tea Co”!
Best Green Tea is “Good Earth” – the decaf blend!

Not the best Earl Grey I’ve had. The bergamot was very weak, but still quite a nice tea

still a favorite of mine. added a dash of milk today.