Gruner Tee Vanille

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• “I really loved it. It's the strongest green tea (after gunpowder) I ever tasted. You can feel both green tea and vanilla flavours, even if the second one is more present as after-taste. I usually...” Read full tasting note
    Artemisia 22 tasting notes
  • “Colour: Honey Coloured Smell: Very vanilla scented and reminds me of the strong vanilla candles you can burn. Taste: It has the light, fresh yet slightly bitter taste of green tea but it is...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 982 tasting notes
  • “In Europe, you can find this brand at the ubiquitous German LIDL Supermarket chain. That's probably why the orig poster couldn't find out about it in English. They definitely love LIDL in...” Read full tasting note
    ShannieO 8 tasting notes
  • “I got this in a tea swap from a girl who lives in Norway. All the info I Googled came up in a different language and I was unable to get a good translation for it. I'm drinking this now and I...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Lord Nelson

Product description not available yet.

About Lord Nelson View company

I really loved it. It’s the strongest green tea (after gunpowder) I ever tasted. You can feel both green tea and vanilla flavours, even if the second one is more present as after-taste. I usually drink green tea in the morning or in the afternoon but I tried this one after dinne and everything was perfect :)

Colour: Honey Coloured

Taste: It has the light, fresh yet slightly bitter taste of green tea but it is very much in the background as the vanilla is powerfully dominating. Pleasingly different but at the same time extremely strong. The vanilla tastes like vanilla pod so it has the thickness of real vanilla (instead of a subtle flavour like synthetic vanilla).

One of the strongest green tea’s that I have tasted, I will drink this mostly as an afternoon tea as I find the vanilla very relaxing while at the same time being strong enough to keep me awake.

In Europe, you can find this brand at the ubiquitous German LIDL Supermarket chain. That’s probably why the orig poster couldn’t find out about it in English. They definitely love LIDL in Norway!

I like this tea, but I tend to drink every other tea I have first. The vanilla note is very synthetic. I find it has a lot of caffeine for a green tea. It’s good hot or cold.

I got this in a tea swap from a girl who lives in Norway. All the info I Googled came up in a different language and I was unable to get a good translation for it. I’m drinking this now and I like it. Prior to steeping it reminded me of a vanilla scented doll I used to have as a kid…I think it was something from the Strawberry Shortcake Cartoon Series/Themed-time type thing. Either way the scent brought me back to my childhood. The taste has just a hint of Vanilla, not much tho. It’s calming and creative and a nice relaxing cup!