Løv is Good

Anise, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Fennel, Ginger, Licorice, Spices, Sweet
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.
Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “I bought this tea (in fact, a pack of 4 mini tea boxes from the brand) because I didn't notice it's spicy!!!! :( I knew I bought the wrong tea as soon as I opened the tea box, because the strong...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 318 tasting notes
  • “More Løv Organic! I think after this one, I just have two herbal blends left to try. I really like their packaging - the colors are lovely and happy, and the little bird is super cute. Just from...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 827 tasting notes

From Løv Organic

Løv is Good is a wonderful blend of reinvigorating spices. The cinnamon-ginger and licorice-anise duos give this mix its sweet-sour taste.
When iced, this mix of spices becomes a totally irresistible and addictive drink that will compete with pastis for your aperitifs!

Ingredients : Aniseed*, fennel*, liquorice*, cardamom*, ginger*, cinnamon*, pepper*, cloves*. * Organically grown ingredients

About Løv Organic View company

I bought this tea (in fact, a pack of 4 mini tea boxes from the brand) because I didn’t notice it’s spicy!!!! :( I knew I bought the wrong tea as soon as I opened the tea box, because the strong aroma of aniseed was suffocating! This tea is practically a blend of spices, though it’s less spicy than it sounds and is in fact on the sweet side (attributable to liquorice). The flavours are really complex and can even appear confusing to non-spicy-tea-fans like me. I am sure this is a pretty good spicy tea, but it will be a problem for me to finish the whole box of tea…

More Løv Organic! I think after this one, I just have two herbal blends left to try. I really like their packaging – the colors are lovely and happy, and the little bird is super cute. Just from looking at this tea and its ingredients, I didn’t have high hopes for it. It’s basically a mix of spices and licorice root, I guess I would call it an herbal chai. Dry scent is strongly spiced, I can definitely smell fennel/anise and clove.

Hmm, this is not what I expected. It’s actually quite mild in flavor, and not at all sharp. The strongest flavor is definitely the fennel/anise combination and the licorice root, which adds a mild sweetness that doesn’t bother me here. I can taste a little bit of the cardamon and ginger (which always seem similar to me) along with the cinnamon and clove. Perhaps the tiniest bit of peppercorn? It’s hard to tell with this many spices together. Overall, I actually don’t mind this one. Surprising!

Flavors: Anise, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Fennel, Ginger, Licorice, Spices, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML