Lov is Zen

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Venus Rose

• “I am trying to like Løv Organic's teas, but it seems that all of their teas taste quite unconventional... I am not sure if it has anything to do with their organic nature. Though their herbal teas...” Read full tasting note
    larukucafe 299 tasting notes

From Løv Organic

Made of rooibos, Løv is Zen is a delicious relaxing blend with a sweet taste of apple, orange and caramel.

- Rooibos is a South African plant which is naturally caffeine free meaning Løv is Zen can be consumed at any time of day or night to help you relax.
- Orange gives the blend a tangy flavour.
- Apple pieces and caramel sweeten the blend and give a warming and comforting sensation when drunk.

Løv is Zen can be delicious when served iced and without sugar and makes for the perfect drink to help you keep calm and find serenity.

About Løv Organic View company

I am trying to like Løv Organic’s teas, but it seems that all of their teas taste quite unconventional… I am not sure if it has anything to do with their organic nature. Though their herbal teas are supposed to be their signature blends, I have not yet tasted one that I really like :( This tea tastes more like a tisane than a rooibos. It’s light-bodied, with an undercurrent of zesty orange, apple and some herbal flavours. No sign of caramel, but it is very sweet indeed. If you like tisane you may find it ok… just not my cup of tea.

LaFleurBleue

When I arrived in their shop, I also really wanted to like them.
However most of them were heavily spiced and did not really appeal to me. I bought the only one without a cloying spice scent and am wondering now whether I should throw the remainder of the pack away, as I do not enjoy drinking it.

cteresa

You guys know Løv Organic is by the same people as Kusmi? Just mentioning it because the Lov tisanes I have had (just a couple) seem very similar to the Kusmi tisanes (And their detox, boost, whatever new teas lines). Not my cup of tea to be honest, though the tins do cause me to try to love those!

LaFleurBleue

Thanks for sharing that Cteresa, I did not know.
It gives me one more reason to doubt my friend’s opinion on Kusmi Detox tea…

Devilish

Yes cteresa I know it’s Kusmi’s sister label! That’s why I try so hard to love it because I am a fan of Kusmi (never tried their tisanes though)… :( and yeah, I am a sucker for packaging…

LaFleurBleue, I totally agree with you – it’s that spiciness that really bothers me. Even their black teas seem to have hints of spice or herbal flavours. Weird…

cteresa

I am not a fan of Kusmi (though I am of their tins. sucker for packaging as well) so been pretty wary of Lov as well – but if you check the newer Kusmi teas (sweet love, detox, boost) it´s also of the same “philosophy”, often with spices like cinnamon or ginger or liquorice, random flowers, and other things.

Devilish

Oh really… I have not tasted their newer teas either – their Russian teas are wonderful enough to turn me into their fan! :P After reading your comment, I am glad that the tins for the newer teas aren’t as lovely so I have never thought of buying them!