Løv is Beautiful

Fruit Green Rooibos White Blend
Apricot, Apricot Pieces, Green Rooibos, Green Tea, Mango, Natural Flavours, Pineapple, White Tea
Apricot, Cucumber, Hay, Herbaceous, Peach, Pineapple, Sweet
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Yay, more Løv Organic teas! I figured I should go for the ones that have actual tea in them for now, so that I have the caffeine-free options to enjoy later tonight when I'm trying to wind down....” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 835 tasting notes
  • “Very elegant organic herbal tea. Blend of white and green teas and green rooibos leads to an herbal tea overpacked with antioxydants. Hence the name "Natural Beauty". Very tasty and easy to drink....” Read full tasting note
    Mon Armoire à Thé 6 tasting notes
  • “A wonderfully soft tea, with a beautifully light flavour - a bit fruity but not overwhelming. this is the newest tea in the Wellness collection. i got a small sample from the Kusmi boutique in...” Read full tasting note
    corbinicus 12 tasting notes

From Løv Organic

Løv is Beautiful is a seductive mix with a soft, sunny fragrance that will brighten the face of any tea lover. Made from white tea, green tea and green rooibos, it is embellished with natural peach and apricot aromas, giving it a fruity and slightly sweet taste. Small pieces of mango and pineapple add an exotic touch. Løv is Beautiful has emerged as the new companion to natural beauty.

Ingredients : White tea*, green tea*, green rooibos*, pieces of mango*, pineapple* and apricot*, natural peach flavour, natural flavours. * Organically grown ingredients.

About Løv Organic View company

Yay, more Løv Organic teas! I figured I should go for the ones that have actual tea in them for now, so that I have the caffeine-free options to enjoy later tonight when I’m trying to wind down. This tea is a blend of green, white, and green rooibos – not a combination I’ve had before. The leaves in the sachet are quite small, and the green tea almost resembles gunpowder. There is one big piece of peach in this sachet, and it smells amazingly peachy with a nice tart edge (which makes it more realistic for me). Perhaps some apricot here too?

The steeped tea has that same peach/apricot aroma, and it’s making my mouth water! (I love apricots so much.) I can also smell a little bit of the pineapple sharpness. Hm… This is definitely a lightly flavored tea, and the peach/apricot is much more subtle than I was expecting. However, this actually works quite well here because the base tea(s) are very light and refreshing. I can taste slight cucumber notes from the white tea, as well as hay. The green rooibos is just a little bit herbaceous and works well with the hay notes from the white tea. I’m not sure whether I can taste the green tea or not, but at least it’s not grassy. The peach/apricot/pineapple combination is just a subtle suggestion for the majority of the sip, but they become a bit stronger in the aftertaste. I would definitely describe this as a “spa tea”, it just has that refreshing and soothing vibe to it! I’m sure it would be lovely cold brewed/iced as well.

Flavors: Apricot, Cucumber, Hay, Herbaceous, Peach, Pineapple, Sweet

175 °F / 79 °C 3 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

Very elegant organic herbal tea. Blend of white and green teas and green rooibos leads to an herbal tea overpacked with antioxydants. Hence the name “Natural Beauty”.
Very tasty and easy to drink. Fruity but sweet taste is not overwhelming. Was not a huge fan of Lov Organic (sister company of Kusmi Tea) before but now I became a LovOrganic-addict! Try it you’ll love it :-)

Flavors: Apricot

A wonderfully soft tea, with a beautifully light flavour – a bit fruity but not overwhelming. this is the newest tea in the Wellness collection. i got a small sample from the Kusmi boutique in Montreal, where they have started selling Løv stuff (i dont know if its the same company?? you can’t buy the loose stuff in bulk – only in the pre-packed tins). and i will definitely be going back to get a bigger thing of this… the price point is not very inviting, but i think it could be a beautiful treat for myself.