Blueberry Coconut

White Tea
Bitter, Coconut, Creamy, Peach
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Another sample from *Nicole*! I purchased a $50 credit toward Lov Organic on Rue La La (for $25), so I wanted to try this one and make sure it wasn't amazing before I made my order. It appears to...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 827 tasting notes
  • “I picked this one up at the Palais des Thes store. I didn't even realize at the time that it was not their tea but another company. No matter - this smelled soooo good. It was very tasty hot, but...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 563 tasting notes

From Løv Organic

White tea full of silvery touches delicately scented with coconut, and dotted with blueberries and cornflowers.

Ingredients : Organic white China tea, organic blueberry, organic cornflowers, natural flavours.

About Løv Organic View company

Another sample from Nicole! I purchased a $50 credit toward Lov Organic on Rue La La (for $25), so I wanted to try this one and make sure it wasn’t amazing before I made my order. It appears to be a silver needle base with some flower petals in it. Dry scent is heavy on the coconut, in a coconut milk kind of way.

Meh, it came out a tiny bit bitter, which is unfortunate. Otherwise, it’s okay. There’s a lot more coconut than blueberry here, which is a shame. The coconut is kind of creamy and it reminds me of coconut milk. I don’t really taste blueberry at all, but I do get something peachy in the aftertaste. Not bad, but not a purchase for me.

Flavors: Bitter, Coconut, Creamy, Peach

Kittenna

Blueberry coconut does sound pretty promising… sad it didn’t translate to the flavour!

Cameron B.

The coconut is definitely there, so you might like it if you’re a big coconut fan. I, however, am a big blueberry fan! :P

Fjellrev

Oh yeah, that sounds like an awesome combo. It’s hard to find a tea with good blueberry notes, it seems.

Kittenna

I’m pretty eh on coconut teas lately, so I’d prefer it in a supporting role, too.

Cameron B.

Fjellrev – Always on the lookout for the perfect blueberry black tea!

Kittenna – I’m finding that I like coconut less and less in teas lately. Plus it goes bad so fast! :(

Kittenna

Yes – the rancid coconut issue is quite serious. It’s possible that’s what’s causing my indifference.

OMGsrsly

I’ve taken to putting my very coconutty teas in the fridge. Coconut Oolong and Gold Rush, specifically.

Interesting idea.

I picked this one up at the Palais des Thes store. I didn’t even realize at the time that it was not their tea but another company. No matter – this smelled soooo good.

It was very tasty hot, but even better cold. Blueberry with mild coconut hot but as it cools off a buttery note sneaks in. I think this is one to be careful with as it could be bitter if not handled with attention. But I will enjoy this tin, I think. Trying a cold steep of the used leaves tonight.

Oh, and here’s a picture of how bad I was on my trip…http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/dagony/media/Tea%20collection/IMG_3464_zpsed958e8c.jpg.html?filters[user]=131747557&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
(oh, and I should note that the tiny adorable little pot there is not my doing…someone sneaky and exceedingly generous gave that to me while I was there…:)

neat

Nicole

Not sure – there might be too much coconut here for you… but some may make its way north someday… :)

but i do love me some blueberry…

Cameron B.

I’ve browsed Lov Organic’s website before and they have some very interesting and tasty-sounding blends. :)

carol who

Bad… bad… Nicole! :-) Buying so much lovely tea! None of the rest of us would evvver do that! We all have wonderful self control! Looks good!

Marzipan

Did you hear that Mr. Harney died yesterday?

I didn’t! That’s sad. They just started a 30th anniversary promotion, too. :(

gmathis

Blueberry coconut—never would have thought of the combo, but it sounds tasty.

Marzipan

They have a pineapple mint green rooibos!

TeaTiff

Oh wow! Nice haul. So did you get your Kusmi tins refilled too or are these brand new ones?

yyz

Hmm I’ll have to check that out. One of the local grocery stores has/had a lot of Love organic teas. I’ll have to see if they have that one.

Nicole

I ended up taking 2 tins to refill. The others are new.

Marzipan

Funny aside: I was looking at the Løv site and they said in Scandinavian countries it means leaf so that’s why they chose the name. I asked my husband (he is Danish) and he said Løv technically means leaf, but not like a tea leaf. It means the kind of leaf a deciduous tree has. Hah.