Blueberry Coconut

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole

• “I picked this one up at the Palais des Thes store. I didn't even realize at the time that it was not their tea but another company. No matter - this smelled soooo good. It was very tasty hot, but...” Read full tasting note
    nburriss 511 tasting notes

From Løv Organic

White tea full of silvery touches delicately scented with coconut, and dotted with blueberries and cornflowers.

Ingredients : Organic white China tea, organic blueberry, organic cornflowers, natural flavours.

About Løv Organic View company

I picked this one up at the Palais des Thes store. I didn’t even realize at the time that it was not their tea but another company. No matter – this smelled soooo good.

It was very tasty hot, but even better cold. Blueberry with mild coconut hot but as it cools off a buttery note sneaks in. I think this is one to be careful with as it could be bitter if not handled with attention. But I will enjoy this tin, I think. Trying a cold steep of the used leaves tonight.

Oh, and here’s a picture of how bad I was on my trip…http://s1165.photobucket.com/user/dagony/media/Tea%20collection/IMG_3464_zpsed958e8c.jpg.html?filters[user]=131747557&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
(oh, and I should note that the tiny adorable little pot there is not my doing…someone sneaky and exceedingly generous gave that to me while I was there…:)

neat

Nicole

Not sure – there might be too much coconut here for you… but some may make its way north someday… :)

but i do love me some blueberry…

Cameron B.

I’ve browsed Lov Organic’s website before and they have some very interesting and tasty-sounding blends. :)

carol who

Bad… bad… Nicole! :-) Buying so much lovely tea! None of the rest of us would evvver do that! We all have wonderful self control! Looks good!

Marzipan

Did you hear that Mr. Harney died yesterday?

I didn’t! That’s sad. They just started a 30th anniversary promotion, too. :(

gmathis

Blueberry coconut—never would have thought of the combo, but it sounds tasty.

Marzipan

They have a pineapple mint green rooibos!

TeaTiff

Oh wow! Nice haul. So did you get your Kusmi tins refilled too or are these brand new ones?

yyz

Hmm I’ll have to check that out. One of the local grocery stores has/had a lot of Love organic teas. I’ll have to see if they have that one.

Nicole

I ended up taking 2 tins to refill. The others are new.

Marzipan

Funny aside: I was looking at the Løv site and they said in Scandinavian countries it means leaf so that’s why they chose the name. I asked my husband (he is Danish) and he said Løv technically means leaf, but not like a tea leaf. It means the kind of leaf a deciduous tree has. Hah.